Dead Detention #3 Dead Detention #3

The minigame for the teacher was too hard. I don't know if it's just the game or my end, but the lag makes actually hitting it impossible.

Magnetized Magnetized

This is an amazing game. It seems it is designed to get the player to understand the timing of how and when to use the magnets; this requires perfect precision with quick reaction and much trial and error. Most players would consider this as a "rage game" as most gamers do not have the patience and/or skills to do so.
Nonetheless, the graphics and music weren't too distracting and played out quite nicely at times. The only thing I would consider adding is a level creator to increase replayability.

A small talk A small talk

I must be an idiot, but I don't know how to play this game.
Please give me a hint button.

Chaos Collapse Chaos Collapse

The son of Spelunker.

[REVIVE] [REVIVE]

"Pretty nice game. "
The story was decent and the music wasn't too distracting (at first), it all fit into an adorable package, and the puzzles weren't bad either.I couldn't help but think but that levels 21 and onward would've been great if it had grapefruits; like a hard mode addition. The only real challenging part of this game was the time attack. I had to remember every turn and shortcut, and if I messed up once I had to restart EVERYTHING. But mostly, I really liked the concept of reviving multiple times to solve each level, all for the same goal.
Either way, it had what every good flash game should have. Could've added more, but whatever. Good Job anyways.

Elf Story Elf Story

"No. We're not THAT Hardcore. "
First of all, Point n Click's are supposed to make the player look at the obvious hints on the screen. Not spam click in hopes of finding anything. Second, what is this? A Reaction game or a puzzle? If it's both, then you made it a horrible mixture. Sure the Graphics are pretty and awesome but that doesn't take away the fact that we're gonna see the same deaths over and over. Luckily for you, at least the music and concept fits in.
But what really ticks me off, is that this had such great potential. Why didn't you just balance it?

Folds -- Origami Game Folds -- Origami Game

You've deserved a spot on my bookmarks bar. It's like a personal best award. Congratz!
And even though everything seems to fit together, I can't feel that "something" was missing.

Trigger Knight Trigger Knight

It's been a while...

To be honest, one button games are stupid.
BUT!
You made it work so well, that it actually really impresses me about this game.
I feel like the game is really balanced and it isn't too hard at all.
(Cept for that dragon beast thing)
Sure it might feel annoying sometimes but this is a FLASH game.
It's been a while since I've played a game like this.

One Chance One Chance

This is probably the most depressing game ever.

One of the best games i've seen in a while, everything made sense.
The meaning is entirely true, you only have one chance.
This probably the game where you HAVE to make the right choices.
Let me be VERY clear about that.
DON'T MESS IT UP.
But, anyways this a game that'll probably leave a strong impression.
(Oh, one last thing... although the title says One Chance as long as you never give up, you'll get another.)
(Hint: Private Browsing)

Goin Up Goin Up

Niiiiccccccccccceeeeeeeeeee

There a little bug when your on fire and you hit under a mini-boss